Transfer Rumour Che Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hero we deserve.

IMG_3722.webp

So if we are reportedly getting Gnonto for 25 and Adams for 12, that's 37mil we could spend on a striker alone for probably the same wage hit
Infinitely better idea imo
Gnonto is a luxury we don't need as much as a good striker

Could have gotten Gyokeres in and we'd be sitting on 3 points.

Two windows. Two windows we've been looking for a striker and Che Adams for £12m is what they've come up with. In the middle of August.

In two years we'll have spent £25m on Maupay and Adams to solve our lack of goals. There will still be people claiming Thelwell is doing a good job on here if this happens.
3 windows

Lyndon Dykes gets in the Scotland team ahead of him. Does anyone even know who Lyndon Dykes plays for without Googling it?
Not true, Adams is the first choice when fit when they play 1 up front.

Dykes comes off the bench or they sometimes play both at home, Dykes started in the last round of fixtures cause Adams wasn't there.

My point is that his competition is Lyndon Dykes. Who plays for........? No googling.
What does his competition at International level have to do with signing for Everton?

That's like saying you don't want Tomori cause Harry Maguire is picked ahead of him for England, you shouldn't want him based on you don't think he's good enough nothing to do with his international competition being Lyndon Dykes.

By your logic if a Scottish Pele suddenly appeared you wouldn't want him cause his competition was Lyndon Dykes lol

What does his competition at International level have to do with signing for Everton?

That's like saying you don't want Tomori cause Harry Maguire is picked ahead of him for England, you shouldn't want him based on you don't think he's good enough nothing to do with his international competition being Lyndon Dykes.

By your logic if a Scottish Pele suddenly appeared you wouldn't want him cause his competition was Lyndon Dykes lol
You're either drunk or didn't follow the quotes I was replying too. Someone, jokingly I think, said Adams was Scotland's number one striker as validation of his suitability as our new striker. I merely pointed out that being Scotland's number one striker means you are better than a player that 99% of people have never heard of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back