Chelsea return some allocation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a definiate yet?!

Got mine like but just interesting to know whether its 100% that chavski havent sold out!

Ive got my seat already just want to know if they are only bringing 1000 cos that really is a joke!

When we went away to them an we were singin 'where were you when you were sh1te!' Just proves it even more!

I'm a Chelsea fan and am disappointed by the number of tickets we've sold - however with 3 away games in a week people just can't afford to go - however you right it is a semi final but we get to 2/3 every season (18 semi finals in the last 10) over the last few years and people are getting blase about it. The saddest thing is we'll have more fans at Wigan on Saturday.

It's a shame Everton didn't drop the ticket prices though as it may have also encouraged a few more to travel - also Chelsea do not put away games on general sale like most clubs and then we might have shifted a few more as well. Football is too expensive the cheapest seat is £45 at the bridge and most aways are £35 to £45 quid - we play 65 odd games a season and that is a lot of money, we're not all rich in the south and Chelsea's core support comes from the poorer parts of west and south london and the south east in general.

Anyway at least we'll have more than the 800 Arsenal fans who travelled to wigan for their semi a couple of years ago.

I'll be there and it should be a cracking atmosphere and game, we'll certainly makes some noise.

Shitting themselves? Bring as many as you [Poor language removed] want, you won't be heard anyways. Glad that [Poor language removed] Wright-Phillips is injured, anyone have any news on Fat Frank or JT?

we're not all rich in the south and Chelsea's core support comes from the poorer parts of west and south london and the south east in general.

That's true. Until Roman came along Chelsea fans were hardly like the nobs associated with them today. I can remember some pretty hairy times at Fulham Broadway during the 80s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back