Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would not be surprised if Ross scores and kisses the badge and sticks his fingers up at all the fans as he seems to stick the knife in in every interview since leaving

'I knew I'd improve with better, world class players', etc etc

I think because he's at 'The Bridge' it won't be as bad compared to his first visit to Goodison

Good/bad news about Hazard, even if he comes on for 10-15 minutes he has the ability to turn the whole game on it's head - or win a penalty, refs love a penalty against us

See the Rat is worried about what sort of reception he is going to get, personally I would just love Everton fans to sing Everton Everton Everton when his name is called out.

In other words he is nothing to us and never was. The thick get
A boyhood evertonian’s decision to leave the club was falling enough. But by delaying his signing to the January transfer window, instead of the previous summer, cost his ‘boyhood’ club in excess of 15m and lined the pocket of his agent and himself, quite considerably in the process, has made the inevitable reception he’ll receive even worse.

Regardless of the result it’s so much better going into these games knowing that the opposition are going to be worried about us and we’re not going to be their easiest home game of the season like we were last season. One of these days we will break this top 6 away day hoodoo and when we do it will be brilliant.

We're having a few days away and won't be back until Thursday, so, no TV. I'll look up the result on the phone when I get up on Monday morning - I'll be
in Albury for our Oz posters. I don't what's worse, watching it or getting the bad news sudden death. Ah, you never know, it might be a happy start to the day.
Definitely being in Albury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back