Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would just be 'nice' if we could finally win one of these games which significantly puts us up the table and in the mix.

It could be Chelsea or Fulham...doesnt matter, we never seem to win the games that put us in contention.

Also not beaten chelsea at the bridge in the league for many years i think...15 ?

Would just be 'nice' if we could finally win one of these games which significantly puts us up the table and in the mix.

It could be Chelsea or Fulham...doesnt matter, we never seem to win the games that put us in contention.

Also not beaten chelsea at the bridge in the league for many years i think...15 ?

Atleast a defeat doesn't mean we move behind the chasing pack. The big one for me is City and Utd. Realistically we could do with nicking a point tomorrow and City beating Utd so we go just a point behind both them and Bournemouth.

Atleast a defeat doesn't mean we move behind the chasing pack. The big one for me is City and Utd. Realistically we could do with nicking a point tomorrow and City beating Utd so we go just a point behind both them and Bournemouth.

I hope palace get something off spurs...city tonk united and we somehow win tomorrow...

Puts us into a dream scenario.

Cocky gits eh. Cant blame them with our abysmal record but would proper love their cockiness to bite them up the rectum with a shock win for Everton. COYB's !!!

..I wondered if Silva might use Gueye in a man marking role on Hazard but I think he indicated in his conference that it’s up to the whole team to defend against him.

Don't agree with you for once Eggs. That would almost guarantee a red card for Gueye within 20 minutes. Silva has got it right.

All the teams around us at the moment dropped points from what looked like winnable fixtures today - treat this game like a bonus and nick 3 points coyb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back