• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Chelsea V Valencia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal

Player Valuation: £40m
Champions League quarter-final first leg: Chelsea v Valencia
Date: Wednesday, 4 April
Kick-off: 1945 BST
Venue: Stamford Bridge
Coverage: Updates on Five Live and on the BBC Sport website

Midfielder Joe Cole is included in Chelsea's squad after recovering from a stress fracture in his foot which has kept him out since November.

Left-back Wayne Bridge is also back in the frame after knee surgery, but winger Arjen Robben is set to miss the rest of the season with a knee injury.

Valencia will travel to London without striker Fernando Morientes, who has a dislocated shoulder.

Carlos Marchena and David Navarro are also are serving long-term suspensions.

Chelsea (from): Cech, Cudicini, Hilario, Ferreira, Geremi, Diarra, Terry, Carvalho, Bridge, A Cole, Ballack, Makelele, Lampard, Essien, Wright-Phillips, Drogba, Kalou, Shevchenko, Mikel, J Cole.

All chat in here please...

Bet away...

Chelsea to win imo, hope they do, hope they win it in fact!

It would be nice if an English side won the competition but I don't want Chelsea to win it because they don't play by the same rules as everyone else, and of course I don't want Liverpool to win it. Sadly I can very well see either of those two going the distance. They both have that mongrel way of winning games when they've played utter [Poor language removed].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back