Cheltenham Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.

micknick

Player Valuation: £70m
Some of you may have seen the tip I gave for the Cheltenham festival on Tuesday, it was very apt after talking to Evlatchford about his profession being a brickie and the name of the horse being little brick.

I backed it and I think a few others did too. Well little brick was front runner and still looked like he had a lot more in the tank with only three fences to go.

Unfortunately a mistake jumping that third last meant a broken shoulder and an unfortunate end to this very promising horse. It was only the 2nd time it had raced in Britain and was tipped to be a big star, tragically he had to be put down due to the nature of the injury.

Just thought I would let the people know who didnt see the race and were party to the conversation we had on here.

Anyway- if any of you want to risk it again my tip for Friday is made in japan, do an each wayer as so to cover yourself.

Thanks for letting us know mick, as it goes i hadn't backed it but it's an unfortunate accident for the owners, trainer and connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back