chicoazuls Everton v Southampton Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

All this told me was that we have just as many dickheads in Soton as we do in any other run of the mill cities, except perhaps that those dickheads in your city (Is it a city?) like to write aboot it using the kind of diction that a pissed up Giles Brandriff would be conceitedly proud of.

Everton 1 Soton 1 Typical borefest from two teams destined to just hang on in the division while their Cities are plundered by the same parasitic Bohemian Muppets that own the teams

Is online now on that jarg Grand Old Team website.

Quick question, why are people reprimanded in the forum for swearing and reminded that children may be viewing, yet the linked article in the main site (that requires no log in) is littered with swearing. I’m not against the swearing it’s the apparent double standards that surprised me?

Quick question, why are people reprimanded in the forum for swearing and reminded that children may be viewing, yet the linked article in the main site (that requires no log in) is littered with swearing. I’m not against the swearing it’s the apparent double standards that surprised me?
Hello very much.

Fair and logical question. The quick answer is that’s this has always been the case. @GrandOldTeam ultimately has editorial control for the sites’ articles and we have never sought to remove swears from them.

The rules have always been exclusively for the forum, many specifically for the Everton forum, and they will continue unchanged until there is further notice.

Thank you a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.