clarify

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuitsBlue

Player Valuation: £50m
Dawson just got a straight red for handball against manure in the FA cup, does this mean he is out for wednesdays game against us in the league?

Straight red, automatic ban for next 2 games.

I am fairly convinced on it mate. If it was for violence it would be 3 games.

Yeah he is out, but Ledley King will still be fresh, unfortunately. If Spurs won that, they'd have beaten Arsenal and Man Utd in the space of a week and I'd not want to see us play them off that kind of run :P

yes, but when was the last tiem the FA accepted an appeal.

Technically it was a red card, but it was very harsh i think, seeing as he did fall over...

I'm not saying they'll change their mind but if they appealed surely the suspension would hang on until the appeal was decided? I think that's why Moyes didn't appeal the Arteta sending off, so he could get his suspension out of the way and miss just one league game.

I don't mind Ledley King being fit, I don't even rate him as highly as the media do. As for Woodgate, [Poor language removed] sicknote, hope he's cup-tied or injured (likely)

Got on my nerves how the media got all excited when Spurs beat Arsenal's reserve team. They are playing some nice stuff up front but are woefully short at the back.

I don't rate Dawson at all and it would be nice if Huddlestone played there again, I reckon even I could outpace him.

We should absolutely munt them.

1 nil......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back