Classic EFC on ITV4 this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scaramanga

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Hello people

First post for me!!! Just a quick note to all of you who may or may not be aware, ITV4 are showing repeats of classic games on Thursdays at 12noon (repeated 1600hrs) and this week is our FA Cup game against Spurs from 1983, i recall fondly that we won (Spurs had won it the previous 2 years in a row) and there was murder outside the ground. well worth watching

can anyone point me in the direction of anyone with old EFC videos (not including the 84-85 season)

Cheers

Ah 1983, i would have been about 3 and a half years old, a little too young to remember that game. I'll make sure to check it out if i can, thanks.

Welcome scaramanga, and thanks for the tip.

On a "classic Everton games" note, I found a DVD of the 1995 Man U v Everton FA Cup final in a charity shop last week - £1.50 of pure glory :D

For the sake of reminiscence
The teams were:

Everton
Sir Neville of Southall
Matt Jackson
Andy Hinchcliffe
Dave Watson (c)
Gary Ablett
Graham Stuart
Barry Horne
Paul Rideout
Anders Limpar
Joe parkinson
David Unsworth

The Bench
Big Dunc
Daniel Amokache
Jason Kearton

Man U
Peter Schmeichel
Denis Irwin
Steve Bruce (c)
Lee Sharpe
Gary Pallister
Paul Ince
Brian Mc Clair
Mark Hughes
Roy Keane
Nicky Butt
Gary Neville

The Bench
Giggs
Scholes
Gary Walsh
And No Cantona due to the kung fu kick ban :D

Welcome scaramanga, and thanks for the tip.

On a "classic Everton games" note, I found a DVD of the 1995 Man U v Everton FA Cup final in a charity shop last week - £1.50 of pure glory :D

For the sake of reminiscence
The teams were:

Everton
Sir Neville of Southall
Matt Jackson
Andy Hinchcliffe
Dave Watson (c)
Gary Ablett
Graham Stuart
Barry Horne
Paul Rideout
Anders Limpar
Joe parkinson
David Unsworth

The Bench
Big Dunc
Daniel Amokache
Jason Kearton

Man U
Peter Schmeichel
Denis Irwin
Steve Bruce (c)
Lee Sharpe
Gary Pallister
Paul Ince
Brian Mc Clair
Mark Hughes
Roy Keane
Nicky Butt
Gary Neville

The Bench
Giggs
Scholes
Gary Walsh
And No Cantona due to the kung fu kick ban :D

That's a bargain much cheapness !

Charity shops are ace for DVD's, on a side note, i got three series of Family Guy on DVD's for the princely sum of £3 in total :dancing:

Ah 1983, i would have been about 3 and a half years old, a little too young to remember that game. I'll make sure to check it out if i can, thanks.

Ah my days of being a season ticket holder and tramping round the country every other weekend happy days

Though seeing some of the old games the shorts are to say the least well short..

Remember that game - Spurs fans brought a cockerel with them and threw it on the pitch - I was in the Enclosure coins getting lashed at us by Spurs - we kept them and spat back at them. Think Andy King got the winner for us ?

I'm watching it right now, just seen Villa batter Watford. Brian Moore was a great footie presenter too,plus it's nice to watch football without Andy Gray spouting his big four bias in the background.

Just finished watching.What would Sheedy be worth in todays market?Andy King-Tim Cahill without the heading ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back