Club Membership packs

Bedfordblue

Player Valuation: ¥50m
Received mine in the post today, have to say for the first time I can recall, I’ve not just lashed the lot in the bin.
Im really NEA about the stuff they send out and said as much when they did that survey the other year, but I’ve actually kept most of it this year.
  • Coasters are a descent design for the office etc
  • Pen is ½ decent
  • Bottle opener would be better if it was magnetic but its still slim enough to hide in the cutlery draw
  • Playing cards - decent design and nice touch with the court cards. Only miss is not putting images of that lot on the Joker cards.
Bravo (although i’d still rather there was an option to not receive it all)

• Pen is ½ decent
  • Bottle opener would be better if it was magnetic but its still slim enough to hide in the cutlery draw
  • Playing cards - decent design and nice touch with the court cards. Only miss is not putting images of that lot on the Joker cards.
Said exactly the same thing mate :lol:

Received mine in the post today, have to say for the first time I can recall, I’ve not just lashed the lot in the bin.
Im really NEA about the stuff they send out and said as much when they did that survey the other year, but I’ve actually kept most of it this year.
  • Pen is ½ decent
I don't get why they've emblazoned everything with membership 24/25, but made no mention of the club or that it's the last season at goodison. Seriously, look at the pen. And what normal person is going to wear a pin badge which says member 24/25?

I think it's one of the worst they've sent out. At least last year I got a travel mug and a pair of socks.

I don't get why they've emblazoned everything with membership 24/25, but made no mention of the club or that it's the last season at goodison. Seriously, look at the pen. And what normal person is going to wear a pin badge which says member 24/25?

I think it's one of the worst they've sent out. At least last year I got a travel mug and a pair of socks.
Hope you didn't wear them, took one look at them and they felt like they were made out of recycled bin bags, trench foot written all over them.

Pin badge went in the bin.

Maybe the reason they’re not giving away final season memorabilia is because they want to flog it instead, although that would suggest a considered commercial approach and I’m unconvinced that’s a thing with us 🤷🏻‍♂️

think the club has offered all season ticket holders the chance to get a commemorative goodison park pack or something

Coasters, cards and pen will all be used for me. Just annoying that if you have a partner you go to games with, you both get the exact same stuff in your membership pack. Would be good if they had a system where you could pick between a couple of items that you want.

Hope you didn't wear them, took one look at them and they felt like they were made out of recycled bin bags, trench foot written all over them.

Pin badge went in the bin.

Maybe the reason they’re not giving away final season memorabilia is because they want to flog it instead, although that would suggest a considered commercial approach and I’m unconvinced that’s a thing with us 🤷🏻‍♂️
The fact they didn't see the benefit of branding their merch with anything that would identify the actual brand suggests no considered approach.

For the record, I actually use those socks and no toe holes have appeared so far.

For the record, I actually use those socks and no toe holes have appeared so far.
IMG_0202.jpeg

• Pen is ½ decent
My wife says that about mine too

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.