CLUB TRIP TO BERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be sorting out a mini-bus i reckon, surely must be cheaper than flights.
When i've got some quotes if anyone is interested in joining. message me

Fly Liverpool to Geneva and then get the direct train from Geneva Airport to Bern.

You can come back to Liverpool via Grenoble on the Saturday evening to keep the cost down.

Last edited:
One night trip is that. Day trip will obviously be cheaper. If they do one. Sport options are saying they're having issues doing a day one as the airports close really early over there....

The RS got an allocation of 1695 there a few years back as did Spurs in a CL qualifier. Operation subterfuge again me thinks !

Last edited:
Who told you that ? It's nonsense, can't see a day trip with ticket costing more than £250, shoot me if I am later proven wrong once the Thomas Cook price is published.

I was something like £280 or £290 for the day trip to Wolfsburg via Hannover. Not cheap, but bear in mind that Thomas Cook wanted to make a profit and the club probably don't make much from it ( maybe 10% ? ). If it involves an overnight in Geneva or Zurich I can't see it being much less than £400.

Bloody long day though and I wouldn't do it as a day trip again, but, if you're stuck for time ( as some are ) it's always an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back