Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had Benteke scored the pen and we'd have gone on to lose the match Seamus would've got it in the neck, like he did when he gave away a pen against Reading last season I think it was, quit Twitter because of the abuse he got

He's been a revelation over the last 18 months or so, easy to forget how far he's come in such a short space of time. Anyone abusing him for giving away a ropey pen like today needs to get a grip, the boy has all the makings of clocking up 400/500 games for Everton. I'm not Irish btw

...I think the 2 incidents were completely different. Yesterday's was one of those where the forward's legs are accidentally clipped. I don't think he could do much about and would like to think it wouldn't produce much 'stick'. The other was a naïve barge in the back, an incident that you would hope a young player learns from. He's come on leaps and bounds and is clearly a hit with the fans.

[video=youtube_share;_9nZjAoUlh4]http://youtu.be/_9nZjAoUlh4[/video]

That's a great watch.

Coleman is one of my favourite players, for his attitude above all else. The lad is a narky get on the pitch, who'll always try 100% and never stop running.

Anyone else think he is looking a little tired atm, especially second halves? Just wondering if its worth for the next 'easier' home game giving stones a start and coleman a rest for a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back