Combined board & football scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chang Elephant

Forum God
We get CL and say £35M influx of money.

Do we write the money off, give it to Kenwright personally in return for him disappearing by taking the next market value offer he gets instead of holding out for the big payoff ?

If we somehow managed to achieve a CL spot again Bill would imo have a moral responsibility to sell the club to someone who could adequately fund it on the next level of it's development in the modern game.

We get CL and say £35M influx of money.

Do we write the money off, give it to Kenwright personally in return for him disappearing by taking the next market value offer he gets instead of holding out for the big payoff ?

Never had one in 14 years.

On topic please, this thread deals with whether to give Bill a little sweetener to help send him on his way

Sorry mate. Dont see why tbh. If, and it is a big if, he gets a decent offer, he will have made enough from the club as it is, without us giving him more.

Again, a big if, but if we got rich competent owners, I would have no problem if Bill negotiated a non influential sort of ceremonial position for himself. Would suit his dramatic persona.

Again, a big if, but if we got rich competent owners, I would have no problem if Bill negotiated a non influential sort of ceremonial position for himself. Would suit his dramatic persona.

If he gets rich competent owners he can have pride of place on top of my Christmas tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back