Come on You Girls in Blue!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluerover

Player Valuation: £50m
Changing the focus briefly from the suicide watch on the transfer market, any of you Blues going to support the Ladies against the RS tonight??

6 points from first three games and only lost 1-0 to the all-powerful Goonettes!

It should be a banker for the Blues based on form, but you know what derbies are like!!

Come on the girls in blue????

I will leave the obvious jokes at the door. mmmmmmmmmmmmm Unitt

Not just gorgeous, but a class player, as is most of the EFC womens team. I have watched them many times.

_41210297_nrachelunitt.jpg

:D

There are some fit players in that team :) well actually one - Rachell Unitt,

rachel_unitt.jpg

product_175.jpg

only reason i would watch it tbh, i hate womens football - seems so amateurish...especially the goalies!!

But still Everton none the less, so ill keep checking on the score...

Last edited:
Went to see the Ingurlund Ladies play at Eastlands during the European Championships and there was a guy, a rather... heavy set gentleman shall we say, wearing a replica Ingurlund shirt with UNITT on the back. Sadly it was maybe two sizes too small , but all the same the sentiment was there.

Not as shocking as the Ablett shirt I saw some one proudly wearing a couple of seasons ago one sunny day in the Lower Glwadys Street. :dodgy:

But, if you really want full on babeilicious players..you can't go wrong with of course Sweden and the pocket sized goddesses themselves;.Heather Mitts and goalie Hope Solo.

And once I've posted 5 comments ( or more) I'll be able to upload the pics of them..:oops:

Went to see the Ingurlund Ladies play at Eastlands during the European Championships and there was a guy, a rather... heavy set gentleman shall we say, wearing a replica Ingurlund shirt with UNITT on the back. Sadly it was maybe two sizes too small , but all the same the sentiment was there.

Not as shocking as the Ablett shirt I saw some one proudly wearing a couple of seasons ago one sunny day in the Lower Glwadys Street. :dodgy:

But, if you really want full on babeilicious players..you can't go wrong with of course Sweden and the pocket sized goddesses themselves;.Heather Mitts and goalie Hope Solo.

And once I've posted 5 comments ( or more) I'll be able to upload the pics of them..:oops:

I forget to mention the Heather and Hope play for the USA..but Sweden are damn fit too!!!

I've never been impressed with the standard of womens football, even when watching cup finals with an open mind but I'd quite like to get to an Everton game sometime, just to see what the atmosphere etc is like. In the cup finals the crowd seems to be full of kids which I'd hate, hopefully a league game will be far less annoying

Where do they play the home games?

only reason i would watch it tbh, i hate womens football - seems so amateurish...especially the goalies!!

But still Everton none the less, so ill keep checking on the score...

Did you see any of the women's olympic football? The Japanese goalkeeper was about 5"3, and they were knocked out of the semi finals 4-1 (i think) by the USA, in what was actually a very even game (the USA keeper was about 6"2 i think?). The problem was that 3 of the American goals were things like missplaced crosses which the keeper couldn't reach to tip over, or really speculative shots which came when the USA realised that they should test her at every oppertunity. Was amusing to watch but you had to wonder what she was doing there.

I've never been impressed with the standard of womens football, even when watching cup finals with an open mind but I'd quite like to get to an Everton game sometime, just to see what the atmosphere etc is like. In the cup finals the crowd seems to be full of kids which I'd hate, hopefully a league game will be far less annoying

Where do they play the home games?

Rossett Park Crosby (Marine FC)

Status
Not open for further replies.