Computer games.

I've got a tradable offer on steam for 75% off FM14, if anyone doesn't have it and is still interested...

*It might have expired, but I think it's til today at midnight or something (hadn't logged in for about a week ffs)

EDIT: It expires in a month. So if anyone wants it...

I've got a tradable offer on steam for 75% off FM14, if anyone doesn't have it and is still interested...

*It might have expired, but I think it's til today at midnight or something (hadn't logged in for about a week ffs)

EDIT: It expires in a month. So if anyone wants it...

I'd definitely take that off you if I didn't have exams coming up. FFS. Nice offer though mate!

Anyone played Goat Simulator yet?

Just seen it on Steam and the reviews are making me seriously consider it lol

Just about to start the second episode of the The Walking Dead: Season Two for now though.

I've played it. Hilarious. Lasted about 30 minutes.

Traded in a few old Xbox 360 games for a wired controller to use on my laptop. Fancy a racing game at the moment and I'm stuck between Dirt 2 (which I've played before) or F1 2012, both £6.99 from the App Store. Opposite ends of the scale when it comes to driving games though really.

Traded in a few old Xbox 360 games for a wired controller to use on my laptop. Fancy a racing game at the moment and I'm stuck between Dirt 2 (which I've played before) or F1 2012, both £6.99 from the App Store. Opposite ends of the scale when it comes to driving games though really.

Get a steering wheel and foot pedals, especially if you're going to play F1. It's like being in the arcades, so much fun.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back