Computer games.

I've looked in to that before and getting that iRacing, which is now on Mac too. It can get pretty expensive!

I think I picked mine up for around 50 quid, Ferrari model, works really well for a pretty affordable price, can use it on either PC or PS3, so I'm not sure what the Xbox options are but trust me it's worth every penny, you'll be leaning your head into the corners in no time!

I think I picked mine up for around 50 quid, Ferrari model, works really well for a pretty affordable price, can use it on either PC or PS3, so I'm not sure what the Xbox options are but trust me it's worth every penny, you'll be leaning your head into the corners in no time!
I can vouch for this - also have one back home and used it extensively on various games, it's very nice to play on any driving game with a steering wheel!

It should work on an Xbox if it works on PC, as both are predominantly Microsoft, right? There should at least be a driver on the webs or something for it...

Was at the local Gamestop with my kids and happened to see that the Diablo III, Reaper of Souls expansion was out for the PC.

I've really enjoyed it so far.

Was at the local Gamestop with my kids and happened to see that the Diablo III, Reaper of Souls expansion was out for the PC.

I've really enjoyed it so far.
Same.

Actually made the game good, and drops are now better. They also fixed the drop rate in the last hotfix, as in now level 70 legendaries drop loads on Torment 1 and above, especially from chests and in the Rift.

Have you tried the crusader yet? Probably one of the best classes out there right now...

Same.

Actually made the game good, and drops are now better. They also fixed the drop rate in the last hotfix, as in now level 70 legendaries drop loads on Torment 1 and above, especially from chests and in the Rift.

Have you tried the crusader yet? Probably one of the best classes out there right now...

Not yet.

Right now I'm using my old Demon Hunter character to run through the game (private, not public) before I start the adventure mode. The drops are a lot better aren't they? I've had three legendaries so far (helm, bow, gloves) and it seems that the drops are more tailored to your character class.

Overall, I love it. Good story too.

Not yet.

Right now I'm using my old Demon Hunter character to run through the game (private, not public) before I start the adventure mode. The drops are a lot better aren't they? I've had three legendaries so far (helm, bow, gloves) and it seems that the drops are more tailored to your character class.

Overall, I love it. Good story too.
Yeah, story and cinematics are boss.

Drops were made to be tailored to the champ you're playing a few weeks before they put the expansion out actually, which is boss as I was sick of getting super random int+str drops on my demon hunter ffs!

I've actually got 3 characters at level 70 right now, 2 of them have moderately not-crap gear, and I've stricken so lucky with my crusader that he's my best-geared so far.

You play on the US servers I'm guessing?

That's not bad at all actually. You can spend as much as £400 on a wheel bizarrely. Does yours have force feedback built in? I'm actually using my MacBook for gaming as of yesterday (broke my TV so might as well make use of the retina screen). I downloaded Dirt 2, I fancied something more pick up and play for the time being but I might get the latest F1 game in a few weeks.

That's not bad at all actually. You can spend as much as £400 on a wheel bizarrely. Does yours have force feedback built in? I'm actually using my MacBook for gaming as of yesterday (broke my TV so might as well make use of the retina screen). I downloaded Dirt 2, I fancied something more pick up and play for the time being but I might get the latest F1 game in a few weeks.

Yeah it has the force feedback. Have a shop around, there's some very expensive ones but you can pick up cheap ones too. Also check Ebay, there's heaps of them for sale on there, the main reason being the missus has told them to grow up or they have kids on the way, made me laugh that!

I've finally brought FIFA 14 and just stuffed Everton 8-0 as Bury in the Carling cup at Goodison in my 1st season :( they were Easyer to beat then Port Vale

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back