Computer games.

Been playing that most recent Tomb Raider on the ps4

Blimey. What a game.

I really thought it's be average but my god.

It's brutal too. She takes a right battering.

It does however make my PS4 sound like a fighter jet when I play it! The fan goes mad.

got that for free on the ps3 with Playstation plus. Not touched it yet.

I live in them things. Hopefully can get a few games in tomorrow.

I enjoy all the vehicles on that game really, boss when you have a good pilot/gunner in an attack heli though. Attack boats are far too good as well.

I was laughing my head off when you spawned in it with me because some lid ran for about two minutes then when he got about 5 yards away you just popped into it!

@Blue Cheese so have you played The Stanley Parable yet or not? lol

Not yet mate, it's is in the queue lol. I'm trying my best too get The Witcher 2 finished at the moment. I've got about 20 games to play that i've bought and installed but yet to play because they were on offer. I'll get round to it eventually.

I'll make sure I bump it up my list and let you know what I think ;)

right lads (and ladies). Just invested in GTA 5 for a tenner from an old friend from work.

One thing i want to know is, when you are online, are you running around a dead city or can you just turn it on, go online and mess about with other random people without going into a mission first?

I really want to have a laugh online and now and again shoot other people. But if i can only do that in missions activated then can't see myself bothered by that.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back