Computer games.

Anyone in here got Watch Dogs on the 360 already? Im considering going Tesco at Midnight to buy it but want to know whether or not to save myself the bother ??

Yup Watch Dogs is getting pretty much slaughtered from all corners "informally", as the review embargo hasn't been lifted.

Apparently it's a decent game but when a studio hypes something up as much as this then they're setting themselves up for a fall if it isn't of Skyrim brilliance, or GTAV standard at the very least given the genre.

I'd advise you to never do that, unless you're very confident you'll go 10 out of 10, but even then - don't go unless you were in Diamond or something before that.

Bronze is the first to be filled, so I had loads of friends who were top-Gold (Gold 1 or 2) in the previous season win 9, lose their last game, and end up in Bronze 3.

My point is, the divisions start filling up from the bottom, not from the top lol so waiting for a week or so was beneficial to me - I won 6 and was back in Silver 1, where I was at the end of the season anyway. A lot of people I know did the same and ended up in higher divisions too.

I'd advise you to never do that, unless you're very confident you'll go 10 out of 10, but even then - don't go unless you were in Diamond or something before that.

Bronze is the first to be filled, so I had loads of friends who were top-Gold (Gold 1 or 2) in the previous season win 9, lose their last game, and end up in Bronze 3.

My point is, the divisions start filling up from the bottom, not from the top lol so waiting for a week or so was beneficial to me - I won 6 and was back in Silver 1, where I was at the end of the season anyway. A lot of people I know did the same and ended up in higher divisions too.

I'll be doing that next season, then.

When does next season start?

I only enjoy ranked (because of the slightly more competitive element) and it's obviously unplayable for me right now.

I'll be doing that next season, then.

When does next season start?

I only enjoy ranked (because of the slightly more competitive element) and it's obviously unplayable for me right now.
Well, if you're in EU West you can hit me (and probably @orly ) up at any time, like. @MoutsGoat also plays but he's very bad at the game really. Utter noob.

Next season isn't for another year though, supposedly 2nd of April 2015...

Well, if you're in EU West you can hit me (and probably @orly ) up at any time, like. @MoutsGoat also plays but he's very bad at the game really. Utter noob.

Next season isn't for another year though, supposedly 2nd of April 2015...

Started my account in NA for some reason, but do have a lv30 in EUW. Could probably move over to that seeing as it isn't ranked yet.

2015? Ugh.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back