Computer games.

Depends almost entirely on whether you like South Park and turn based RPGs. If so, yes.

Whats the customization/character development like - I've been tempted a few times to get it but seems like it is lacking in certain elements that you'd want from an RPG - plus reviews saying only about 14 hours of gameplay? Maybe that's just the main story line??

What about any indie ones - downloaded Age of Decadence which is pretty damn hard - can't say i recommend it though you kind of adapt to it rather than anything else and its still in development.

Picked up The Last of Us Remastered. I didn't have a PS3 so I missed out on it last year.
I stayed away from any spoilers, gameplay videos and everything so I knew nothing about it.

I'm absolutely blown away so far, it's so nice seeing console games run 1080p with 60fps. It looks, sounds and plays amazing. Then there's the actual story.

Whats the customization/character development like - I've been tempted a few times to get it but seems like it is lacking in certain elements that you'd want from an RPG - plus reviews saying only about 14 hours of gameplay? Maybe that's just the main story line??

What about any indie ones - downloaded Age of Decadence which is pretty damn hard - can't say i recommend it though you kind of adapt to it rather than anything else and its still in development.

It's really good - can create an authentic SP character, loads of clothing options, development is done by a perk system which relies on finding Facebook friends throughout the game world.

I wouldn't concentrate too much on the length of the game as there's a load of side quests - more important is that it's a really tightly done game overall with very few flaws.

30fps? And people accept that on a console?

LOL.

Stays on PC*

I used to be well into PC gaming. Then i realised i spent loads of time looking at new parts, upgrading my machine, talking about new graphics cards, downloading patches, installing mods, finding fixes for problems, and buying loads of games on Steam that i never actually touched.

I used to be well into PC gaming. Then i realised i spent loads of time looking at new parts, upgrading my machine, talking about new graphics cards, downloading patches, installing mods, finding fixes for problems, and buying loads of games on Steam that i never actually touched.

It's definitely more intense and long term more costly that's for sure. If I was in your shoes at the moment, planning the future, travel, new jobs etc, I'd be consolling it too mate, it's far more convenient. Alas I'm a settled down old man.

Would anyone be so kind to give me a brief idiots guide to Steam and Steamplay? If you download a game through Steamplay do you require a constant internet connection? The internet is gash in my flat.

Would anyone be so kind to give me a brief idiots guide to Steam and Steamplay? If you download a game through Steamplay do you require a constant internet connection? The internet is gash in my flat.

You can play games downloaded from steam in its offline mode as long as the files are up to date

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3160-agcb-2555

How are the people who missed The Last Of Us first time round finding it on the ps4? I absolutely loved it first time round and have repurchased it as I now hate using my ps3 pads.

Picked up The Last of Us Remastered. I didn't have a PS3 so I missed out on it last year.
I stayed away from any spoilers, gameplay videos and everything so I knew nothing about it.

I'm absolutely blown away so far, it's so nice seeing console games run 1080p with 60fps. It looks, sounds and plays amazing. Then there's the actual story.

Same here. Loving it

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back