Concerning The Friedkin Group:

RealEFCInsider

Player Valuation: £100k
New to this forum so hello everyone. I have genuine Everton information on the regular and would like to share.

My understanding is that The Friedkin deal to takeover Everton is already stalling as Farhad Moshiri is moving the goalposts and being a nightmare to negotiate and deal with.

FM is refusing to answer his phone/reply to advisers at times and hasn't even had a conversation with anyone at Everton about accepting an offer from The Friedkin Group.

The Friedkin Group are worried about the debt the club are in and look at how the club over the years at how the club lose huge money year on year.

Unfortunately it seems like this deal won’t go ahead as far as I’m concerned/hearing.

Worrying times for the club as other interested parties have also walked away because of Moshiris incapability of being professional.

New to this forum so hello everyone. I have genuine Everton information on the regular and would like to share.

My understanding is that The Friedkin deal to takeover Everton is already stalling as Farhad Moshiri is moving the goalposts and being a nightmare to negotiate and deal with.

FM is refusing to answer his phone/reply to advisers at times and hasn't even had a conversation with anyone at Everton about accepting an offer from The Friedkin Group.

The Friedkin Group are worried about the debt the club are in and look at how the club over the years at how the club lose huge money year on year.

Unfortunately it seems like this deal won’t go ahead as far as I’m concerned/hearing.

Worrying times for the club as other interested parties have also walked away because of Moshiris incapability of being professional.

'New to this forum so hello everyone. I have genuine Everton information on the regular and would like to share.'

Who is this regular, and should I be scared ?

Reveal your source mate.

What are your thoughts re: pineapple on pizza please mate?

Reveal your source mate.
mr-blobby-blobby.gif

great info fellow blue, thanks

what are your thoughts on being sponsored by people who fund terrosrists?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back