Status
Not open for further replies.

SuitsBlue

Player Valuation: £50m
cahill.........best player at millwall, lower league
johnson.....best player at palace, lower league
lescott......best player at wolves, lower league
jagielka......best player at sheff utd, relegated to lower league
baines.......best player at wigan, big relegation chance.

Last edited:

[Poor language removed], i editted instead of quoted the initial post.

the connection being their stature at their previous respective clubs. rumour was we were after sidwell when he signed on a free for chelsea last summer, again, he would have been the pick of the players in his former side.

[Poor language removed], i editted instead of quoted the initial post.

the connection being their stature at their previous respective clubs. rumour was we were after sidwell when he signed on a free for chelsea last summer, again, he would have been the pick of the players in his former side.

I was just going to post that , [Poor language removed]:unsure::unsure::unsure::P

have we become what we used to dislike? the club in the league that is likely to cherry pick some of the better players from sides below our stature.

once upon a time we had to battle to keep our few classy players, and often we couldnt battle hard enough, yet now we seem to be able to keep hold of our stars and have progressively added to the talent pool.

have we become what we used to dislike? the club in the league that is likely to cherry pick some of the better players from sides below our stature.

once upon a time we had to battle to keep our few classy players, and often we couldnt battle hard enough, yet now we seem to be able to keep hold of our stars and have progressively added to the talent pool.

Is this a new connection:mellow::mellow::mellow::blink::blink::blink::o

dont stray too far, we might be able to break into song in a bit (no not rigoberts gaff) with...

''i have never felt more like singing the blues
when everton win
and the inbreds lose"

come on anelka laaa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back