Contract Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard a few times from lads who have had the pleasure of his company that he's a lovely bloke and takes great pride in what he does.

He had a very insidious sobriquet; thankfully that seems to be fading away now.
He has a wonderful smug face when he’s posing in front of a contract like ‘that’s right, I’m here, the blues are doing the business’

The second part was funny at the time and wasn’t meant in the true meaning of the word. I think it was just that he was kinky for contracts!

He has a wonderful smug face when he’s posing in front of a contract like ‘that’s right, I’m here, the blues are doing the business’

The second part was funny at the time and wasn’t meant in the true meaning of the word. I think it was just that he was kinky for contracts!

Yeah, I get it mate.
I'm not one to get outraged at words on the internet, I'd be doing it wrong otherwise, just given the blokes apparent endearing personality I think it's pretty grim and grossly unfair due to the implications of the word.
I'm not going to get precious about it like.

Anyway, do you reckon the baby is Stevie's?

It's absolutely appalling some of the things said on here and Twitter about him! Twitter is basically a zoo where the minimum requirement is an internet connection and the moronic element can take over but this is a site supposedly created by Evertonians for Evertonians and the way some of you treated a Blue who was simply doing his job is Shocking.

It's absolutely appalling some of the things said on here and Twitter about him! Twitter is basically a zoo where the minimum requirement is an internet connection and the moronic element can take over but this is a site supposedly created by Evertonians for Evertonians and the way some of you treated a Blue who was simply doing his job is Shocking.
I'm not on twatter, what are the beasts saying about him? I've not known there be anything to have against

I'm not on twatter, what are the beasts saying about him? I've not known there be anything to have against
Nothing specific just a re-hash of the Sh*t that started on here but to a much wider and broader audience. Imagine if the poor lad has a wife and kids and they read it?!

Nothing specific just a re-hash of the Sh*t that started on here but to a much wider and broader audience. Imagine if the poor lad has a wife and kids and they read it?!
I didn't read anything bad on here either, why are people such biffs?contract dave is ace,

I didn't read anything bad on here either, why are people such biffs?contract dave is ace,
There was quite a bit of slanderous nonsense, that's a very good question I wish I could answer and I agree but I think this thread is more suited to the ale-house and that's my final thought on Dave.

What a man. What a mighty good man.

1661959011530.png

Delay announcing Gana Gueye and Garner is all down to Dave.

Apparently he’s been on a 48hr bender.
DP is currently with him trying to straighten him out ready for the cameras.

Might take a couple of hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.