Cowards FC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really?

Want that fat mess gone but the players can sod right off and all.

Think a lot of the players aren't there but I don't think there's a great deal they can do in this set up. Players have been bought who don't fit together and there's no attempt to find a situation that does

They lack quality more than anything else. It's a crap squad full of crap players!

I don’t believe that, it’s bottle, courage, will to compete, not one of players deserves to take a penny out of Everton based on that criteria. I’ve seen far worse Everton teams, but have actually cared and put in effort.

This team is an utter embarrassment to the club for the fight they show.

Game after game this team just crumbles.

I don’t believe that, it’s bottle, courage, will to compete, not one of players deserves to take a penny out of Everton based on that criteria. I’ve seen far worse Everton teams, but have actually cared and put in effort.

This team is an utter embarrassment to the club for the fight they show.

Game after game this team just crumble.

They crumble because they aren't good enough. I don't believe that they are lacking effort and wandering around half arsed, they're just a crap bunch of players!

Absolutely spot on. I'm happy to criticize the manager (God knows he derserves it) but I am sick to death of those useless parasites leaching a living off this club and get away with underprofoming and generally not giving a sh1t about the club, the fans or even their own professional pride. Never In all my life have I despised an blues side like this. There's only about three or four players in this whole side that I don't hate. We need a proper purge in the summer to rid ourselves of the utter vermin who infest this club.

They crumble because they aren't good enough. I don't believe that they are lacking effort and wandering around half arsed, they're just a crap bunch of players!

Really you think those players are putting in maximum effort, no chance,

Did that look like a team that had a possible European place on the line against a direct rival? That in itself should be motivation.

Powder puff, quality is there, effort, bottle and mental strength is lacking.

No effort even for themselves to get themselves in a position to challenge for Europe, unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.