Crap Everton fullbacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non of the fullbacks mentioned give me mightmares quite like the memory of John Barton in the screaming skull's teams. Ffs Lee.

Oh and by the way, it certainly was Mountfield who got the equaliser at OT in 84-85 in what I remember was a very good game. Alan Brazil put them 1-0 up with a very good goal tbf.

Was Earl Barrett crap or not?

I can't remember.

Earl Barrett was one of the games best man markers; unfortunatley he was utter gash at attacking and couldn't pass or cross to save his life

That [Poor language removed] we signed from Tranmere, Thomas, was uber gash

Tony Thomas is, without doubt, one of the worst payers I have ever seen pull on a blue shirt. I remember is debut, against Palace I think (Lombardo's debut for CP); Everton were wearing that awful one-2one kit, after 15 minute and with me sitting in the Park End with me arl fella, I could see Thomas pouring with sweat when he was defending the Street End; his was the only kit that was a darker blue. He was a fat overweight piece of a crap

NunoValenteEverton_189786.jpg

That period where we had 3 proper woeful left backs in him, Naysmith and Pistone.

Thankfully we started playing Lescott there.

Earl Barrett was one of the games best man markers; unfortunatley he was utter gash at attacking and couldn't pass or cross to save his life

Tony Thomas is, without doubt, one of the worst payers I have ever seen pull on a blue shirt. I remember is debut, against Palace I think (Lombardo's debut for CP); Everton were wearing that awful one-2one kit, after 15 minute and with me sitting in the Park End with me arl fella, I could see Thomas pouring with sweat when he was defending the Street End; his was the only kit that was a darker blue. He was a fat overweight piece of a crap

Great cross for Big Duncs third against Bolton though!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back