Dark times lads, what now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
21F76E37-445C-40F0-A2B7-52771017823B.webp

Koeman fault this but people who think Unsworth is the second coming need to give their heads a wobble
[Poor language removed] player and out of his depth
Lucky man who was gifted a bunch of great young players.

I know you see alot of these threads especially during losing but that's
not the point i really can not see us coming back it's sickening seeing this to the club we love.
i know i made a Moyes IN thread sarcastic but it's gone to the point it's not a joke anymore
were seriously in trouble.

What do we do? i don't see boo'ing giving that shower of S abuse there confidence
is done enough nor do i see us singing there names for me they don't deserve it.

Were in trouble we could go down.. yes it's early on i know but is it ?
first quarter of season is done already bottom 3 .. goal difference is absoulutly
shocking 2nd worst in league -13 with the closest to thatWest Ham -9 ..

Me personally i think we should sit there singing oh Everton we love Everton .. neville southalllll ...
all match than sing anything to do with them, show them ''''''' what Everton are. Our history is on the line this is not Everton that is Everton weve seen and know who we are.. going back 1950 the last time that happend.

God help us .. we really need an overhaul in Jan and hope we can attract someone atleast half decent.

Sorry for thread now lads but im livid and hurting here and i know a good percent are feeling the same. Who would anyone of imagined Leiscter would of won the prem no? same with us going down its not actually impossible. NSNO COYB.

The board to go when we are doomed. It's there fault

Stop letting the Geordies amongst our fanbase being the tail that wags the dog.

The tail is next to the horrid canine anus for good reason.

They’ve drove Barkley out, wanted to sell Lukaku, abused Jan Kluitenberg off Twitter. Demand heads roll despite buzzing in the summer and declaring Everton BACK as we signed some youtube players.

Play behind closed doors ASAP please and pipe these toads down.

Wearing my over 50s eternal optimist head, assuming that 40 points is safety we should be at 10 or 11 after 10 games. Amazingly we are not that far off.

I believe we are close to hitting the worst form and will begin to turn the corner but will finish in bottom half at best.

Serious decisions need to be taken before Christmas in terms of management and players.

Our last two managers have done serious damage to morale, structure on-field, etc As for the waste of so much money on dross - it is sickening.

Anyway, I still dare to believe this will get better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back