Darkest day in our history

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we forced Rooney out.
Never happened
His family were bragging from early 2004 that he was going, I hate kenwright bur don't believe the lies peddled to save Rooneys reputation, this is the man who cheated on his pregnant wife and tried to leave united whilst a club legend for City

Never happened
His family were bragging from early 2004 that he was going, I hate kenwright bur don't believe the lies peddled to save Rooneys reputation, this is the man who cheated on his pregnant wife and tried to leave united whilst a club legend for City
It did happen.

we would still be losing with someone else in charge
All my life I'd readily accept us getting beaten, as long as we had a go. Even players with limited abilities, like Straq, had supporters onside through sheer effort.
It's how we're losing that's different. We're allowing it. No challenge and no cohesion, no tactics whatsoever.
Benitez had his time moons ago and the game has changed considerably, yet he plods on relentlessly, and with regards to the supporters, arrogantly.
So, put someone else in charge, we may still lose, but chances are they'd put up more of a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.