Darren Bent

Status
Not open for further replies.

You Know Im Right

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Expect him to sign in next few days according to a couple of sources.

Refused to speak to Bolton and Sunderland.

Would be a quality signing with Moutinho.

He'd be an excellent signing and a good replacement for AJ. Hopefully it happens, I think it's good that where also looking at English players aswell. It's always good to get the right blend of foreign, local and british players.

I'm expecting something like this against Blackburn:

----------------------Howard-------------------------

Neville----------Yobo----------Lescott----------Baines

Arteta----------M'Bia----------Moutinho---------Pienaar

---------------Yakubu-----------Bent------------------

Maybe a little optimistic but it looks nice, Good blend of flair, workrate, pace and power.

A few mill less. Where not improving were swapping like for like so i see no point
Posted via Mobile Device

He's not like for like though is he? He scores more goals.

8 goals in 14 starts last season, 15 goals the season before that and 22 goals in the season before that.

He's not like for like though is he? He scores more goals.

8 goals in 14 starts last season, 15 goals the season before that and 22 goals in the season before that.

Got very similar records throughout there career. Both injury hit last year. Both fell from grace lately
Posted via Mobile Device

Got very similar records throughout there career. Both injury hit last year. Both fell from grace lately
Posted via Mobile Device

Over the last few seasons Bent's record has been better though and he's younger.

Similar in style yes but Bent is an udgrade. He's just as quick, stronger, better in the air and scores more goals.

Who would you rather have? I think Bent would be a good signing, he's realistic and he's proven.

The whole idea that Spurs are willing to sell Bent on top of Berbatov & Keane all sounds very unlikely to me.

They're supposedly going to bid for David Villa and perhaps Arshavin - but can't see them risking going into the season without any strikers with experience in England.

A few million less ? A few million less than what ? We're talking about £10m here.

So for say £6m then HB ?

Over the last few seasons Bent's record has been better though and he's younger.

Similar in style yes but Bent is an udgrade. He's just as quick, stronger, better in the air and scores more goals.

Who would you rather have? I think Bent would be a good signing, he's realistic and he's proven.

Milito
Posted via Mobile Device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back