Darron Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its interesting the injury probs both Gibbo and Mirallis are having, neither had a full preseason with us - goes to show the importance.

Jela to a lessor extent has also missed periods

That's after add ons too isn't it? Chances are he'll never reach the number of appearances needed.

Yeah. If somebody had said to me Gibson would be a really good player for us for about half a season each year, and only cost £1.5m max, then i'd have been pretty happy.

Still needs to stop getting injured of course.

need to shaft neville and hitz' wages at the end of the season and get someone near gibson's quality who is not a sicknote - this is where people saying fletcher are ludacris. diame would have been perfect last summer

Seems we are starting to see why United let him go so cheaply, so we need to sign another 20 games a season midfield pass merchant that will be injured or unavailable when Gibson is playing and vice versa. Moyes has been in for Huddlestone before. As well as Sean Davies for instance.

need to shaft neville and hitz' wages at the end of the season and get someone near gibson's quality who is not a sicknote - this is where people saying fletcher are ludacris. diame would have been perfect last summer

I'd keep Hitz, but Neville definitely needs to go.

Just need somebody with a bit of passing range.

Although play breaks down through him, we seem to perform as a unit better and grind better results out with him involved on the pitch than when he is missing. Odd that.

Yeah. But I think Gibson is the better player. Does the unspectacular very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back