David Bentley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly think he was sidetracked mate, don't take it to heart.

He's a good lid, even if he wears crocs and encourages racist comments from random people.

Well doesn't take long to respond. Or he waits until I make a flippant comment (because I'm bored, and it makes for good controversy), and then reprimands me and calls me Pathetic.

You know what I mean?

Not sure about Bentley think he may be a money grabbing tosser.

How about the 23 yera old Argentinian CB Garay apparently real madrid have offered him to Man U for 6 mill. Is he any good??

The pair of you should get a bloody life.

I have one mate. But I have decency and credibility.

This place isn't real life. We are all different people here than we are in the flesh.

Unless someone is grooming or out right ruthlessly evil, then what's the problem. I'm satirical and sarcastic, it's not a nasty trait, it's just a trait.

Ghost, one of your ill thought out posts stopped my nephew coming in here mate, you didn't mean it but your overbearing response got right up his nose. Mick is as sound as a pound, basically so are you the difference between you being is Mick seldom rides a high horse, with you you're seldom off it

Ghost, one of your ill thought out posts stopped my nephew coming in here mate, you didn't mean it but your overbearing response got right up his nose. Mick is as sound as a pound, basically so are you the difference between you being is Mick seldom rides a high horse, with you you're seldom off it

No, it's about courtesy.

I know sometimes I get on one, but half the time people wind me up and say things to get me riled. Do you think I like getting banned. Ask Chico what I'm like as a person?

this is a forum and it's tame beyond any level of what is expected from a footy forum. Kipper is 50 times worse than I am ever. You make out like I'm an evil person, and a horrible person.

You know what I mean, I am not a horrible person at all - far from it.

How am I ever going to shed this reputation? By not making any comments on any threads. It was just a throw-away comment, it's my style here - but today I have had someone say he dislikes me. I never get personal, but people here do with me.

MONTY - Aiming this at everyone.

Last edited:
No, it's about courtesy.

I know sometimes I get on one, but half the time people wind me up and say things to get me riled. Do you think I like getting banned. Ask Chico what I'm like as a person?

this is a forum and it's tame beyond any level of what is expected from a footy forum. Kipper is 50 times worse than I am ever. You make out like I'm an evil person, and a horrible person.

You know what I mean, I am not a horrible person at all - far from it.

How am I ever going to shed this reputation? By not making any comments on any threads. It was just a throw-away comment, it's my style here - but today I have had someone say he dislikes me. I never get personal, but people here do with me.

Ghost, where have I said your a horrible person, for all you know the guy who said that may only come here, he may never have been in a forum before......................our Digsy thought you were a right prick, I tried to convinence him otherwise with out success

Ghost, where have I said your a horrible person, for all you know the guy who said that may only come here, he may never have been in a forum before......................our Digsy thought you were a right prick, I tried to convinence him otherwise with out success

Ok, read it again - edited as I realised I quoted you - but it was directed at everyone.

Your nephew doesn't know me and I've since spoken to him on PM and he was fine with me.

How can anyone say that someone is a prick just from reading letters on a screen. Doesn't convey character or emotion.

I'm a nice person.

He's a nice person. I am a nice person. Monty is a nice person. You know what we are all nice persons just some more nice than others.:yahoo::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::drunk:

The golden gallon.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.