David Bentley

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's about courtesy.

I know sometimes I get on one, but half the time people wind me up and say things to get me riled. Do you think I like getting banned. Ask Chico what I'm like as a person?

this is a forum and it's tame beyond any level of what is expected from a footy forum. Kipper is 50 times worse than I am ever. You make out like I'm an evil person, and a horrible person.

You know what I mean, I am not a horrible person at all - far from it.

How am I ever going to shed this reputation? By not making any comments on any threads. It was just a throw-away comment, it's my style here - but today I have had someone say he dislikes me. I never get personal, but people here do with me.

MONTY - Aiming this at everyone.

Fair enough Ghost.

Yes because:

1) We need players in a big way and he's a good player

2) Moyes will straighten him out

3) The players will straighten him out (Carsley's "no big time Charlie's")

It would still be a risk, and not a financial one, but a team spirit one.

The boy does have talent there is no doubt in that.

Ghost you got up my gick about the ireland game recently but that was your opinion live and let live.

P.S. someone call me nice i am insecure and need compliments:p

I love you all.

Belters.

Don't love Bentley. Agree with Ghost. The boy's got talent but he could fcuk up the atmosphere in the dressing room like a rancid fart

Not sure about Bentley think he may be a money grabbing tosser.

How about the 23 yera old Argentinian CB Garay apparently real madrid have offered him to Man U for 6 mill. Is he any good??
Yes he is mate. Chips in with goals too.
Incidentally, The Spanish daily 'Marca' mentioned us yesterday as a possible destination for Gago. One of four players who could leave Madrid in January. The others being Horse face, Van Der Vaart and Metzelder. Metzelder would fit in at Goodison straight away.
He's injured.

Came in here for a Bentley chat think there were 3 posts about David Bentley and 26 about Ghost.

I wouldn't take either on loan.

Yes he is mate. Chips in with goals too.
Incidentally, The Spanish daily 'Marca' mentioned us yesterday as a possible destination for Gago. One of four players who could leave Madrid in January. The others being Horse face, Van Der Vaart and Metzelder. Metzelder would fit in at Goodison straight away.
He's injured.

VDV is playing for Real at the moment vs Valencia. Only just switched it on, so dunno how hes playing or how long hes played. 2-1 Real at the moment.

I'd be absolutely delighted if we were able to bring in David Bentley on a free but i'm not sure why Spurs would loan out a 'good' player to a supposed rival.

It would still be a risk, and not a financial one, but a team spirit one.

The boy does have talent there is no doubt in that.

I agree to a certain extent. That's why I never wanted Bellamy here. As good a player as he is, he could wreck the dressing room in a week. A lot of what makes our club as successful as it is is that team spirit.

Don't know if Bentley is really that way though. He may be. I trust though that the Nevilles and Cahills of Everton would make sure that any player we bring in knows what's expected of them both on and off the pitch.

I also trust Moyes in terms of not bringing in players like that. His track record in terms of not bringing in misfits has been pretty good to date.

We can dream. But would Harry remotely loan him out to us. Not a chance he would sell for more money than we could afford right now.

He may have grown up in his antics but somehow I doubt it.

No go on this one.

Ghost you got up my gick about the ireland game recently but that was your opinion live and let live.

P.S. someone call me nice i am insecure and need compliments:p

You are nice and a True Blue TB:D

We can dream. But would Harry remotely loan him out to us. Not a chance he would sell for more money than we could afford right now.

He may have grown up in his antics but somehow I doubt it.

No go on this one.

He could involve a swap for the Yak?????

Harry does love Yak doesn't he? I think Yak will be a Evertonian for awhile. Jo seems too fragile and Saha's form which has been great and his goal tally has been excellent for us will no doubt increase suitors for him. We can't let go of all our strikers.

How do you think Bily did today? I could see why people are going on about Bentley in a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.