David Bentley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this road.

Rather take the one that goes past maybe a Gattuso, possibly a Balotelli and ends up at some ridiculous dead end of a Riquelme or Lucho Gonzales.

It'd be what Im used to.

Well doesn't take long to respond. Or he waits until I make a flippant comment (because I'm bored, and it makes for good controversy), and then reprimands me and calls me Pathetic.

Look all I am saying is that someone starts a thread to discuss something and you make a stupid comment- 'Dont know Moyes makes the decisions round here' What is the point in replying in a thread that you have obviously have no interest in. YOU DONT HAVE TO REPLY TO EVERY THREAD! You go on that you come across badly on the internet and cry that you are really, really a nice guy but you then make comments like that.

In regards to meeting up- I was up for it but the plans changed slightly. I wanted to get your mobile number but you never offered it.

Anyway.... Bentley....I think he would be a great signing- gives us something a little different and the more wingers we buy the more chance that Arteta will definitely be in the middle of the park.

VDV is playing for Real at the moment vs Valencia. Only just switched it on, so dunno how hes playing or how long hes played. 2-1 Real at the moment.
Rafael is playing well but once Kaka is fit he knows he's back on the bench and it's WC year.
Did you notice my post was a response to Robert Jarvis's question about Ezequiel Garay. while I was postin he came off the bench to replace Pepe and moments later, scored the winner. God, I must be learning about this soccer stuff

Lets get some things straight here, we will not be making big signings in this next window that stretch our limited budget...................forget big european stars it will not be happening if we can't afford them or their wages. We could do one or two swap shop deals but that will be it

Status
Not open for further replies.