Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If West Ham get relegated there shall be a list of shame produced, with it’s very own thread.

Newcastle look to be safe, which is shame, as there could’ve been some cross referencing going on lol

Here is a small taster.
Tbf West Ham could be the team out of our little 7-11th pack that could cause us the most competition should they keep spending

Rice Fornals

Anderson Lanzini Yarmolenlo

Gomez

At present that front 4 is better than ours should they get Gomez and they have the likes of Arnautovic on the bench whereas we have DCL and Tosun. If Zouma doesn't resign its back to the drawing board for another CB.

I wouldn't worry too much but to laugh off West Ham/Wolves/Leicester is a bit Geordie deluded considering they all are our level at present sadly.

Our job this summer has to be signing players to take us forward and push ahead.

Fornals ffs.

Here is a small taster.

Fornals ffs.

Nothing wrong there chief - people laughing pre season over Leicester, Wolves and West Ham when Leicester are in the top 4, Wolves ahead of us on GD and in the latter stages of the Europa..

As for the hammers - they have some very good players and are definitely in a false position - I would take Rice over Davies, Delph & Schneiderlin he would be alright under Ancelotti imo (although he is over rated by the media)

Would also take Lanzini over Siggurdsson and Anderson over Iwobi and potentially Bernard.

Nothing wrong there chief - people laughing pre season over Leicester, Wolves and West Ham when Leicester are in the top 4, Wolves ahead of us on GD and in the latter stages of the Europa..

As for the hammers - they have some very good players and are definitely in a false position - I would take Rice over Davies, Delph & Schneiderlin he would be alright under Ancelotti imo (although he is over rated by the media)

Would also take Lanzini over Siggurdsson and Anderson over Iwobi and potentially Bernard.

There’s loads wrong. All those players you were flapping about, Rice, Fornals, Lanzini, Yarmolenko and this season Anderson are complete and utter pony. They are in a correct position in the league table and you’ll be buzzed off forever if they go down.

There’s loads wrong. All those players you were flapping about, Rice, Fornals, Lanzini, Yarmolenko and this season Anderson are complete and utter pony. They are in a correct position in the league table and you’ll be buzzed off forever if they go down.

I particularly like the way he’s hedged his bets with three teams, so it increases the chances of at least one of them finishing above us and he can say he was right lol

Lanzini is absolutely garbage. Siggurdson is a much better player.

Their squad is very weak in key areas. Basically their midfield is weak as piss. Piss after 11 lagers at that.

Their full backs are also atrocious. I would say we have far, far more depth and better players in most positions.

As it should be - we’ve spent enough!

Their squad is very weak in key areas. Basically their midfield is weak as piss. Piss after 11 lagers at that.

Their full backs are also atrocious. I would say we have far, far more depth and better players in most positions.

Sorry Davey mate I cant agree on that bit after recent months performances!

Given he declared himself a 'winner' recently, I think we'd all like Moyes to live up to his self-styled billing tonight.

Can't see it though, it could well be carnage. He couldn't get a win over there whilst managing far better Everton sides against far weaker Liverpool ones.

5 points out of a possible 24 so far. Hardly the makings of a 'winner'.

Given he declared himself a 'winner' recently, I think we'd all like Moyes to live up to his self-styled billing tonight.

Can't see it though, it could well be carnage. He couldn't get a win over there whilst managing far better Everton sides against far weaker Liverpool ones.

5 points out of a possible 24 so far. Hardly the makings of a 'winner'.
Wooden spoon?

Siggy has 1 goal 2 assists, Lanzini has 2 assists and he has played 5 games less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back