David Moyes

can anyone give a list of managers who did better with a club in their second stint managing than in their first - I'm struggling to think of any.

What you are suggesting is exactly the reason we are in the position we are! Spending decent money we did not have on nothing players with no resale value like Allen
We are in the position we are in because we have consistently sold our good players and replaced them with rubbish.

Anyone who thinks that replacing James Rodriguez with Jack Harrison isn’t what is wrong with the club is mad.

I’m sure he was desperate to spend £1.7m in the summer for us even before they picked up the phone.
As I said the fact we received no compo points to it being in his contract. I'm sure he was keeping up with their season so he knew what was coming.

We are in the position we are in because we have consistently sold our good players and replaced them with rubbish.

Anyone who thinks that replacing James Rodriguez with Jack Harrison isn’t what is wrong with the club is mad.
We have replaced them with rubbish on massive wages with large fees.

We had no money to spend just after Ancelotti left. We needed intelligent signings not vanity players who's wages and fees disappear into a black hole.