2017/18 Davy Klaassen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klaassen wasn’t going to hit the ground running today, his passing in the final third helped us push forward additionally he made selfless runs to create space. Something no other player was willing to do instead wanting it to feet.

Davies and Gueye had opportunities to ping the ball into him when he was in advanced areas but neither have the ability to pick out that particular pass.

Convinced he would look better with better passers around him.

We aren’t likely to get any though so he’ll be shipped out to another team who can utilise him.

Klaassen wasn’t going to hit the ground running today, his passing in the final third helped us push forward additionally he made selfless runs to create space. Something no other player was willing to do instead wanting it to feet.

Davies and Gueye had opportunities to ping the ball into him when he was in advanced areas but neither have the ability to pick out that particular pass.

Convinced he would look better with better passers around him.

We aren’t likely to get any though so he’ll be shipped out to another team who can utilise him.

ALL our summer signings would look better with better players around them.

Cos individually, they're poor.

i lost count the times he got into space and wanted the ball and got bypassed

... put him in arsenals team you'd see a different player ... lets see what happens this summer i still think theres a player in there who can help us play a good style of football

Was hoping with a full half to play he would have left everything out there. It's 34c here today and I'm sitting on my deck smoking some ribs and I am positive I have sweated way more than he did.

Not suitable for our team. I don’t see him suitable for next season either.

Our midfield is non existence whole season due to everyone being a simple passer and not proactive enough. Klaassen included. The only way to revamp our midfield is sign someone similar to Barkley, being able to drive forward with the ball and extremely difficult to disposses, only then can we see some meaningful attacking play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back