2017/18 Davy Klaassen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd send him on loan next season. Think we'd be idiots to just cut ties at the 1st transfer offer because we're going to be losing a fair amount of money on him.

He'll have plenty of clubs in europe interested but it's evident he's a couple of step's off the pace of english football, regardless of manager appointments it's hard to see him having the physicality for the english game.

Year out on loan, if he shines and we don't agree to a sell on fee we'll have him in the market with a decent amount of interest, if he continues to underperform we're no worse off and going to be making a loss on him anyway so a loans a win win.

He’s bad. Sell him for whatever we can get. Should be one of the first out the door along with Bolasie. As long as we sell those two and just leave Mirallas on the road somewhere I’m happy.

Him, Bolasie, Mirallas, Rooney, Sandro and Williams are six players I desperately want to see leave. I feel sorry for him because he went from being an Ajax superstar to not given a real run out for us when other players who consistently stank out the gaff were given game time ahead of him. Alas, I don't think he's good enough though and should be moved on.

Then the likes of Jagielka, Martina and Schneiderlin need punting, and the young lads who clearly are nowhere near the standard needed need sending out on loan, so DCL, Davies and Kenny.

Him, Bolasie, Mirallas, Rooney, Sandro and Williams are six players I desperately want to see leave. I feel sorry for him because he went from being an Ajax superstar to not given a real run out for us when other players who consistently stank out the gaff were given game time ahead of him. Alas, I don't think he's good enough though and should be moved on.

Then the likes of Jagielka, Martina and Schneiderlin need punting, and the young lads who clearly are nowhere near the standard needed need sending out on loan, so DCL, Davies and Kenny.

so you admit he wasn't given a real oppritunity with us then go on to say he's not good enough and should be moved on? consistent.

You do realise , if we ditch Yannick, Tubby, and Capt Jags, that you will denude my forest of comedy material of much of its foliage...

...Blue Chrimbo just won't be the same...

#agent orange

so you admit he wasn't given a real oppritunity with us then go on to say he's not good enough and should be moved on? consistent.
He didn't look good in the games he played. But he should have been given more of a chance. But I think I saw enough to suggest he isn't for us. Too slow, too weak. Like Osman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back