Deep Deep do-do

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullybeef

Player Valuation: £40m
Inappropriate Language
We are in it and right now there doesn’t appear to be anyway out.

Lack of funds or restriction on spending.

The players we are being linked with and bringing in are Championship standard at best.

The existing players seem to be rallying against the fans and the abuse they are receiving from them.

The board is a complete non entity and there appears to be no leadership whatsoever.

The promised investment and winds of change appears to be as far off as it did this time last year.

The manager talks a good game but appears to be out of his depth too.

It’s a diabolical mess all round.

Anyone who thinks we are going to avoid relegation this year needs their head testing.

I watched Villa laugh at us on Sunday and I was not even surprised or arsed if I am honest. I actually do believe that I have got to the point were I no longer care. I will probably care again come the weekend, but right now not even arsed, and this is getting more and more common for me. Plus, with Billy Boy still here what is the point? Golf is becoming far more enjoyable.

We are in it and right now there doesn’t appear to be anyway out.

Lack of funds or restriction on spending.

The players we are being linked with and bringing in are Championship standard at best.

The existing players seem to be rallying against the fans and the abuse they are receiving from them.

The board is a complete non entity and there appears to be no leadership whatsoever.

The promised investment and winds of change appears to be as far off as it did this time last year.

The manager talks a good game but appears to be out of his depth too.

It’s a diabolical mess all round.

Anyone who thinks we are going to avoid relegation this year needs their head testing.
I have accepted the faith. It took only two games to realise that we are going nowhere but down.. Writing is in the wall. I believe that in the long run it will be for the best. We need rebirth. These hard times ahead only makes my love for the club stronger although I can barely watch the games. It's so horrible diarrhea that togger.

shock-shocked.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back