Deep Deep do-do

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in it and right now there doesn’t appear to be anyway out.

Lack of funds or restriction on spending.

The players we are being linked with and bringing in are Championship standard at best.

The existing players seem to be rallying against the fans and the abuse they are receiving from them.

The board is a complete non entity and there appears to be no leadership whatsoever.

The promised investment and winds of change appears to be as far off as it did this time last year.

The manager talks a good game but appears to be out of his depth too.

It’s a diabolical mess all round.

Anyone who thinks we are going to avoid relegation this year needs their head testing.
Sound

Bielsa. Ok hear me out. We are dire. But we have some promising youngsters, Chermiti , Cannon, etc. Sack Duche immediately and get Bielsa in. He can work with them. Change things because the current inertia ar management and playing level is killing this club….

Bielsa. Ok hear me out. We are dire. But we have some promising youngsters, Chermiti , Cannon, etc. Sack Duche immediately and get Bielsa in. He can work with them. Change things because the current inertia ar management and playing level is killing this club….
We’d still be getting mullered every week under Bielsa. Same as Leeds were.

It's early days but the manner of the defeat on Sunday is deeply concerning, as is virtually everything else at the moment.

If we fail to add at least two further additions to the squad, it will look very bleak.

He just took the Uruguay job. No way he's coming to our mess.
Also I've got a feeling Moshiri made him fly intercontinental for nothing last year.

The biggest on field concern for me last season was the crap spell during March and April where he kept Mina on the bench and stuck with Keane.
We then lose Mina and let Coady go while recalling Branthwaite. OK, but then he benches Branthwaite and sticks with the March/April partnership of Keane and Tark, conceding 5 in two games. Absolute stubborn madness.
Lets buy all the wingers and a 38 year old right back and see what happens. The blame for this can be split equaly between the ownership and management. The owners have their perfect boss.
The club needs new ownership and new management immediately.

We are in it and right now there doesn’t appear to be anyway out.

Lack of funds or restriction on spending.

The players we are being linked with and bringing in are Championship standard at best.

The existing players seem to be rallying against the fans and the abuse they are receiving from them.

The board is a complete non entity and there appears to be no leadership whatsoever.

The promised investment and winds of change appears to be as far off as it did this time last year.

The manager talks a good game but appears to be out of his depth too.

It’s a diabolical mess all round.

Anyone who thinks we are going to avoid relegation this year needs their head testing.
It's much worse than that

The rallying against the fans thing bothers me - as much as the comments on social media are vile/disgusting, it's always been happening (anonymous accounts or somewhere continents away), so to now try and make the fans look worse isn't a good look.

I don't think it is that bad but if the fans whip it up into frenzied rabid storm then it has the potential to become that.

We are going to be hammered by the decent teams as per last year and we should do OK against the rest. If Dom stays fit or the new striker is able to chip in with 6 or 7 should see us comfortable compared to last season.

*waiting to see what Andy does for swearing in a title
giphy.gif

Issue a warning and then ejaculate I'd imagine, then issue a second warning for this comment and implode with excitement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back