Deep Deep do-do

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in it and right now there doesn’t appear to be anyway out.

Lack of funds or restriction on spending.

The players we are being linked with and bringing in are Championship standard at best.

The existing players seem to be rallying against the fans and the abuse they are receiving from them.

The board is a complete non entity and there appears to be no leadership whatsoever.

The promised investment and winds of change appears to be as far off as it did this time last year.

The manager talks a good game but appears to be out of his depth too.

It’s a diabolical mess all round.

Anyone who thinks we are going to avoid relegation this year needs their head testing.
100% agree

Add to that the story on the official site today "Dobbins Everton Attacking Vow" translated means, we aren`t signing anyone.... My guess is Che Adams (Maupay MKII) and that will be it......

Prime relegation candidates.

At least we have 271 days until the end of the season, I hope we do another Everton first and get relegated in January so the whole sh show can be over quicker. I am normally glass half full but I just dont see any way out this time, this is it I am conceding defeat, I love Everton I really do, I have loved them for 39 years watching the 1984 Cup Final aged four and this is the worst mess we have ever been in. Hull away anyone?

We are in it and right now there doesn’t appear to be anyway out.

Lack of funds or restriction on spending.

The players we are being linked with and bringing in are Championship standard at best.

The existing players seem to be rallying against the fans and the abuse they are receiving from them.

The board is a complete non entity and there appears to be no leadership whatsoever.

The promised investment and winds of change appears to be as far off as it did this time last year.

The manager talks a good game but appears to be out of his depth too.

It’s a diabolical mess all round.

Anyone who thinks we are going to avoid relegation this year needs their head testing.
We have strikers who can't score,midfielders who can't pass and defenders who can't defend, not looking good is it .

Everyone assured me we'd be relegated two seasons ago.

Then everyone assured me we'd be relegated last season.

Don't expect me to fall for it again.
you could make up a story there mate .......why not call it "Peter and the Wolf" ?

Quite frankly it would have been a better do if we’d been relegated at the end of last season. Been an opportunity to have mucked out the stable
Complete reset if we go down, from top to bottom and we could force our way back up quickly.

That being said, our financial situation isn't great with much stricter regulations in the EFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back