2021/22 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t agree.
I really haven’t seen enough of him to judge.

I know he was out of form at Spurs, so fitness issues etc will take some time to resolve. I expect Lampard to start using him next season when he gets other players that will let him play a system to fit him in.

Ali has talent. He needs his confidence boosting and time.

We have to trust Frank on this one, he obviously wanted him for a reason, he must have a plan.
But the circumstances haven't been right for him to build a team around certain players, to find a way to get Deli starting and being effective.

Perfect game for him to come on. Feel a bit sorry for him now. Not sure what franks doing with him, but probably deserves a chance to start after that performance at Watford from some players. Gray/Gordon/doucoure all shocking I thought, mind you richarlison wasn’t too good either.

There is nowhere to play him. He's not a wide player. He's not a midfielder. The closest thing he has to a position is as a #10 and we aren't playing someone in that role. He's really mostly just someone who hangs around and tries to make late runs to score.

don’t understand how he’s being handled, given the lack of game time it would seem madness to play him a few more times next season and fork out a big wedge of any transfer budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.