2021/22 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iwobi has gone from total crap to half crap! Nothing to write home about.
Up to a point this...ish - he is doing a job and doing it ok, which is the bare minimum you expect
Alli is in the same boat, he's had half a game where he earned his wages, maybe he needed to just get fit physically and mentally.
Now do it again...and keep doing it

I saw the montage of Deli Ali's play against Palace on the officual website. Didn't se him do anything to get excited about - a few 10 yard sideways passes to a teammate in space (which, admittedly is more than some of them can do) and getting foued a bit. Need to get rid. Also on that montage were a couple of occasions when he passed to Gordon. Once for Gordon to put a cross in - which was inevitiby cut out by the first defender - and once to give Gordon a chance for a right footed shot, but his mis-control was so poor he had to run 2 yards to his left to retrieve the ball and the half chance was gone. Another one who's not good enough.

I saw the montage of Deli Ali's play against Palace on the officual website. Didn't se him do anything to get excited about - a few 10 yard sideways passes to a teammate in space (which, admittedly is more than some of them can do) and getting foued a bit. Need to get rid. Also on that montage were a couple of occasions when he passed to Gordon. Once for Gordon to put a cross in - which was inevitiby cut out by the first defender - and once to give Gordon a chance for a right footed shot, but his mis-control was so poor he had to run 2 yards to his left to retrieve the ball and the half chance was gone. Another one who's not good enough.
Not sure you're much of a judge based on that like.

Lampard hasnt been impressed with his effort during training at times. Get him sold immediately... if he isnt working hard at a new club in the plight we have been in then its curtains.

What are you even talking about.

Do you want him signed and pay the exorbitant fee wanted by Spurs for a player they do not want and there ?s about his play and attitude. If he was so good Spurs would not let him go.

I want players who want to come here not other club's has beens.

Do you want him signed and pay the exorbitant fee wanted by Spurs for a player they do not want and there ?s about his play and attitude. If he was so good Spurs would not let him go.

I want players who want to come here not other club's has beens.
He wasn’t a loan. He’s already signed. And for Spurs to receive this so called exorbitant fee then Ali and Everton would have to do something really special, so it’s a win/win.

Status
Not open for further replies.