2021/22 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only assume the ref didnt or couldn't see it from his angle, Linesman perhaps should have

VAR could ahve easily intervened there. No idea why it didn't. Clearly through on goal, clearly no attempt on the ball, clearly a foul.
Var is only in use if the incident happens inside the box this season, according to the commentators.

I just can't get over how good he looks. It's not even the goals as much as everything else he's doing. And I think he can be a creative player too when we have a proper striker in all game and when they learn to read him.

He is quality. Never got a look in at Leicesicesiciester. Eddie Howe was after him for 3 years. Nobody else in for him. Rafael went and got him. Good player underrated but respect to Rafael - its down to him you got him

When Gray turned their centre half to be through on goal only to get held back & brought down needs looking at…..
No clear and obvious error apparently, does make wonder what constitutes a clear and obvious error in the case ??‍♂️

The good thing about Gray is that even if he is having an off day, his pace will still terrify defender and so he can pull the defence all over the pitch and make space for others. That is what frustrated me so much about Theo Walcott, he didnt use his pace to unsettle defenders.

No clear and obvious error apparently, does make wonder what constitutes a clear and obvious error in the case ??‍♂️

Liverpool and Manchester United; all decisions not in their favour are clear and obvious errors. For all the other teams the opposite applies.

Status
Not open for further replies.