2021/22 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has a lot more quality than I expected and looks a very mature player and his decision making is very impressive. Mixes it up and keeps the opposition guessing g and has pace to punish any mistake … bargain at 1.7m . I’m optimistic he can keep it up, looks like the penny has dropped for him and he looks like he fits in here

Very happy with this signing and we'd be in a lot better place if we made more Moyes astute type signings like this than blowing money on absolute soulless crap who have no interest.
?pienaar > james
Not in ability but in value to the team.

The lad has pace to burn, great feet, good finishing, good decision making...... He's reminding me very much of Marcus rashford. I'd take a rashford clone at 1.7 mil
My comparison is Son. Rashford is very one footed. Gray is confident in going left.

He's already done 1.7m worth.

the weight on his assist yesterday, just perfect. if somebody offered £40m for him in January I think Rafael would turn it down. If I were a Leicester fan I would not be happy at letting this lad go on a free. Madhess.
Obv he is going through a purple patch at the moment, but there are certain aspects which will always be there, the pace, the weight of pass, the finishing.

Tbh I thought he really struggled to have any impact. He doesn't suit playing as a second striker (although I don't think any of our players do which is kind of an issue given we play 4-4-1-1).

However, when space opens up later in games having his pace through the middle is an asset and we saw that for Doucoure's goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.