2021/22 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it astonishing that a lad with clearly all the tools to be a top top premiership player has not had sustained success .. he just seems the type of player every team wants and every manager would appreciate..even if he has a dry spell his speed and technique will make him invaluable.

What went wrong in his career that we could get him for £1.7m I don’t know as I’ve never followed him. Maybe it’s simply maturity, being humbled and realising you’re going to have to do it and no one owes you anything.. ie take ownership for your performance.. I’m clutching at straws cos doesn’t make sense to me.

Can tell you whatever it is I’m happy he is here!

I find it astonishing that a lad with clearly all the tools to be a top top premiership player has not had sustained success .. he just seems the type of player every team wants and every manager would appreciate..even if he has a dry spell his speed and technique will make him invaluable.

What went wrong in his career that we could get him for £1.7m I don’t know as I’ve never followed him. Maybe it’s simply maturity, being humbled and realising you’re going to have to do it and no one owes you anything.. ie take ownership for your performance.. I’m clutching at straws cos doesn’t make sense to me.

Was his release clause in Germany.

Great management

1632846717118.png

Song sorted, cheers Tom.

Really starting too like this lad, looks like he's got a new lease of life and seems to be taking a bit a a leaders role up front. Always looking to get on the ball and make things happen. Hopefully we are the club it clicks for him, the ability is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.