2022/23 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering how cheap we got him for, any even semi decent offer of 7-8m I'd take like a shot. Constantly runs into trouble, is lightweight defensively, doesn't produce much and is msssively inconsistent.

Don’t see what he brings to the team, not even sure if he should be on the bench to be honest, which is sad because he started so well in his first few games.

Considering how cheap we got him for, any even semi decent offer of 7-8m I'd take like a shot. Constantly runs into trouble, is lightweight defensively, doesn't produce much and is msssively inconsistent.

I'm not sure theres a cue of clubs lining up to pay it mate.

Probably needs to be an impact sub, who gets a run on a hot streak. He is fine for that.

The game passes him by far too often, you have to ask yourself how committed he is to the cause. I'd prefer him to be used as an option off the bench at the moment, having said that, the way we are fixed for forwards at the moment. It would be difficult to drop him.

The fact that he seems to have started well and then faded at every club he's signed for is a bit of a worry. He could do with looking at Iwobi and seeing how much difference imposing yourself physically on the game can make. He was doing it at the start of last season. He needs to start doing it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.