Demba Ba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently he's reluctant to relent on his demands of £52k a week plus whatever bonus's. does make you wonder what were offering him, i bet it's only about £40k a week if that plus a scoring bonus or whatever?. If it was summat like £45k a week plus a goalscoring bonus of some sort then surely Ba would come to that comprimise and accept if he was so keen to join us as were lead to believe!.

I'd like him at the club but if he doesnt accept what we offer and show that he's come to us for footballing reasons and instead fcuks off to Newcastle cos they offered more cash than regardless of what success he as up there, we'd be better off without players like him who are only in it for a good pay day.

Thank you LCAB for the update. I am not too confident about his move to us now, but if he won't come we'll just move on!

SkyBet appear to have stopped taking bets on Ba's eventual destination. Not sure if that's signifcant but they tend to work closely with Sky Sports News when making decisions like that. They had Newcastle as odds on favourites when I last checked it with us in second at 5/2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back