Demba Ba

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello everybody first post today having been registered on the forum for 7 days they are threatening to kick me off unless i post something, so here goes. just like to say what a great job LCAB is doing its nice to have someone you can trust with transfer rumours. I really hope BA does sign, but i can just see hes gonna be like almost every other footballer and go somewhere else where he gets the most money, the greedy bar steward, hope i'm wrong

Haha .

No worries .. I had a Grandfather who was Big Tim ...

Any relation ...???

I really don't get the superiority complex here over Newcastle. We've a better team, yep, and I fully expect to finish above them next year. Yet the arrogance shown by some posters here is remarkable. We're a better team but it's not like we're Brazil and they're Burkina Faso.
The problem with newcastle, the club and the fans think there bigger than they are! There as deluded as the r/s fans. When really they are Shoit House clubs!

Thanks for the update LCAB, hopefully he will sense but like you say only time will tell. Any chance of you opening up a new threat with all updates you hear ?

I'm a bit disappointed to hear he's off to that shower, but we should be used to that by now, shouldn't we?
I just hope someone else is in the pipeline.

really really hope that all the recent shoite won't effect your updates on comings and goings LCAB and THT. The respect for you both and what you bring to us is far greater than I think you could imagine, despite the TEDS !

Anyway thats just my personal thanks and I, for one, am still looking forward to the comings and goings and seeing what improvements we end up with.

GOD THAT SOUNDS SOPPY, BUT WHAT THE HELL (y)

Thanks for the update LCAB, hopefully he will sense but like you say only time will tell. Any chance of you opening up a new threat with all updates you hear ?

Thanks LCAB.
Keep the updates coming.
It's going to be a long summer.

really really hope that all the recent shoite won't effect your updates on comings and goings LCAB and THT. The respect for you both and what you bring to us is far greater than I think you could imagine, despite the TEDS !

Anyway thats just my personal thanks and I, for one, am still looking forward to the comings and goings and seeing what improvements we end up with.

GOD THAT SOUNDS SOPPY, BUT WHAT THE HELL (y)

Thanks Lads .

Nah . Ta , like , but there wont be any more Threads Dude ...

But seriously , nice one , Ya' Know ....

According to a SKY reporter on twitter - it should be resolved by the end of the week but both Everton & Newcastle seem confident -obviously one of them is wrong!

SkyGraemeBailey
Demba Ba situation, should be resolved this week - #efc and #nufc are heading the chase and both seem confident of doing a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back