Derby forfeit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

With Thiago testing positive to COVID-10, I think it's only fair to protect the competition and get 'them' to forfeit the next 2, 3, or dozen matches....just to be sure. :cool:

Hearing Thiago has failed a drugs test and won't be able to feature until after Xmas 2020. Injury and Covid a cover up.

Failed a drugs test AGAIN.

Good article this:

How often have we heard people make the asinine claim that doping in soccer wouldn't help? Legendary German player Franz Beckenbauer has said as much, as have myriad lesser football luminaries such as Guido Buchwald, Theo Zwanziger, Ewald Lienen, Robin Dutt and current Liverpool manager Jürgen Klopp.

French national team player Mamadou Sakho, who played his club football for FC Liverpool at the time, was discovered to have been using higenamine, a substance which increases the heart rate.

NADA investigators seek to test football players as often as possible, even away from the stadium or practice facility. In fall 2014, for example, inspectors wanted to visit Thiago Alcantara for an unannounced doping test. The Spaniard from FC Bayern was injured at the time and the club told NADA that he was in a clinic in Barcelona. When the investigators showed up, however, Alcantara wasn't there and the NADA agents left empty-handed.

No running away

tenor.gif

With Thiago testing positive to COVID-10, I think it's only fair to protect the competition and get 'them' to forfeit the next 2, 3, or dozen matches....just to be sure. :cool:
If they had to forfeit the season then their results would go on a ppg (?) Basis.

So based on the last 3 seasons , they would amass over 90 points again and therefore be automatically title winners based on anyone coming close.

I'd rather play the games and have their wheels fall off at some point tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.