did johnno come off

Status
Not open for further replies.
unsure on johnno at the moment

turned an ankle, could be a mild injury or possibly a strain that could keep him out for a couple of weeks

That would be my hopeful way of looking at it yes.

Maybe moyes thought, we NEED AJ for the run in, but we "might" not NEED him for west ham.

I'm praying a mircale happens in a certain Mr Vaughan's leg....

i expected vic back today, and wasnt valente supposed to be back as well.

give de silva a shot in the man ure game moyes,

neville cars fernandes silva arteta

midfield 5, make us hard to beat.

i expected vic back today, and wasnt valente supposed to be back as well.

give de silva a shot in the man ure game moyes,

neville cars fernandes silva arteta

midfield 5, make us hard to beat.

might have to be 5 man midfield unless injuries improve, but think this may not be bad thing

i rekon we just got to give it a real go against them. Hopefully Victor will be fit so play two up front and just give it a real go. Got a good feeling about this one, Any result from Aj scan?

i rekon we just got to give it a real go against them. Hopefully Victor will be fit so play two up front and just give it a real go. Got a good feeling about this one, Any result from Aj scan?

Latest from sky sport, AJ to have scan tomorrow morning.

Latest from sky sport, AJ to have scan tomorrow morning.

AJ will play. He will want to and will force himself to be fit. I'm almost praying Anichebe is fit again. That guy is a dynamo. Just what is needed against an unsettled United defence. With Rio out, they are just a shadow of what they can be. I hope to Christ Moyes does not play Beattie or we will look and play turd football.

It does not bear thinking about, picking BTURD to play against the manure, oh no. Be better off giving some other youngster a go if no other strikers fit. Or how about playing Lescott at CF, surely we have cover for LB.

From what I've read the ankle is swollen, normally that means bruising, possibly severe! IMO he may well be out for the rest of the season, and boy do I hope I'm wrong.

DM must surely realise that he cannot afford to play BT, even in the reserves. Joelon up front would suit me, Stubbsy remaining with Joey and a n other in the LB berth. Utd apparently only have 10 fit first teamers in training today and avaiable for the Milan game, what do they rate as the most important trophy, European C/L or the P/L, only time will tell. No matter what I feel that we will not be facing a full strength manure team on Saturday and with luck the Milan kickers may 'hurt' one ot two more in between time.COYB

we need pace up front to rattle that patchwork man ure defence, SO, if there is no AJ or vaughan, i would prefer VDM to get the first 45 minutes in the support striker role.

beattie for the bench to play the last 30 against a defence with no subs on the bench and who have all been run ragged.

possession is going to be the thing, with manny and mikel we can move the ball through the midfield well enough.

penultimate goodison game for the season, lets roll them over like we did 2 years ago.

we need pace up front to rattle that patchwork man ure defence, SO, if there is no AJ or vaughan, i would prefer VDM to get the first 45 minutes in the support striker role.

that is a great idea. VDM as a supporting striker. far better than BT and mcfadden. mcfadden and VDM upfront. imagine if VDM scored the winning goal aganst them. instant hero/forgiveness!

instant never needing to buy a round on merseyside ever again.

the club are playing the injury cards like a texas hold em pro in the world series of poker, no one seems to know anything other that

cahill is still out
beattie is still in the worst form of any player in the football league (prem to conference)
mcfadden has scored his good goal this season and will melt back into mediocrity

what id give to see

.............turner
hibbert yobo lescott valente
arteta carsley fernandes neville
...........cahill
..................AJ

neville left mid to double up on ronaldo or giggs and keep valente out of trouble.

stunenr against fulham last season, scored a good goal at boro, and then a superb finish against the mancs at man ure.

there is clear quality there, the question mark is over his desire, does he have the heart to give it 100% every week, for instance stubbs would charge through walls of steel to get to the ball, a few too many times McF shrugged responsibility off and let his head drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back