Do you want Frank Lampard sacked? Yes or No?

Do you want Lampard sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 173 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 658 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth is that most clubs in the league would sack their managers with records like that. But Everton want to show everyone how 'patient' they are before sacking him at the end of January.
6 managers in 5 years.

I dont think patience is usually a virtue of that board.

Unfortunately Moshiri will weild the axe if he sees fit no matter what opinion this or any other forum has.

I fear he wont do so until its too late this season.

As much as I like Moshers he's too swayed by fan sentiment and he'll not dare sack golden balls and upset the acolytes especially after appointing the unpopular Benitez.

You just have to hope we do enough to avoid catastrophe this season in which come next season they'll be no more excuses or goodwill to hide behind if results don't improve.

Every chancer gets found oot in the end - you cant blag your way through eternity.

I fear he wont do so until its too late this season.

As much as I like Moshers he's too swayed by fan sentiment and he'll not dare sack golden balls and upset the acolytes especially after appointing the unpopular Benitez.

You just have to hope we do enough to avoid catastrophe this season in which come next season they'll be no more excuses or goodwill to hide behind if results don't improve.

Every chancer gets found oot in the end - you cant blag your way through eternity.
As if he gives two craps, considering he went against fan protests to appoint Benitez in the first place, first chance he gets he’ll sack and appoint someone he wanted previously, wether the fans want them or not

Stuck in two minds now. I want him to turn it around but if we keep putting in such poor performances after the break he won’t last too long in which case we are left scrambling around for another Manager while the matches continue to slip by so if that happens I’d rather he went now so we can use the break to get someone in who can start putting their stamp on the squad before the restart.

At the end of the day, we’ve been shafted 7-1 on aggregate by Bournemouth this week. Let that sink in, …. 7……..by Bournemouth.

Added to that, Rotten stats for everything this season (and last season).

The players are massively culpable for that, but the back room team have to take their share of blame too. I don’t see any marked progression this season at all really.

6 managers in 5 years.

I dont think patience is usually a virtue of that board.

A tremendous amount of patience was shown with Benitez when it was clear as anything that he needed to go. God only knows what would have happened if we had managed to beat the worst side in the league at Norwich, even more 'patience' would have been shown and the inevitable would have just been delayed even further, with the new manager having no say at all in the January transfers.

We have to make it a war against Wolves on Boxing Day (forget City away, that's a loss), then we have to have players who can score lined up and into this club for the second half of the season.

IMO we'll need 40 points to stay up. It's all about that...getting those next 26 points and remaining a PL team. We can do that if we all stick together and get a half decent attacker and creative player in January. The midfield has looked good on many occasions and the defense much better than last season. This is not an insurmountable problem - far from it.

Dave, I ain’t writing off City.

They lost home to Brentford today…they struggled to beat Fulham at home last week.

But as you imply, Wolves is an absolute must win to give us a bit of confidence going there.

We ain’t getting anything at city. Brentford showed bravery in the counter attack by allowing 4/5 players to hit city fast and hard on the break. It’s the only way to get any sort of result against them. We’ll go there, keep 11 players in our own half, and hope we don’t concede more than 4.

Unfortunately Moshiri will weild the axe if he sees fit no matter what opinion this or any other forum has.
It's almost as if billionaire business owners don't base their decisions on random polls on random websites, isn't it. Next it'll be the twitter mob demanding control over the transfer policy or kit design.

We ain’t getting anything at city. Brentford showed bravery in the counter attack by allowing 4/5 players to hit city fast and hard on the break. It’s the only way to get any sort of result against them. We’ll go there, keep 11 players in our own half, and hope we don’t concede more than 4.
index.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back