Do you want Frank Lampard sacked? Yes or No?

Do you want Lampard sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 173 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 658 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He should already be gone, as other clubs have done the same to give new managers time to assess the squad ahead of January. Instead we will probably sack him mid March when a new manager can’t change things and will be expected to work miracles with the same problems as last season, minus Richarlison.

He spent £20 million on one who’s scored 1 goal all season and generally looked terrible.

i said S at
the end

The latest reports???? Cash has been hard to come by for the last couple of years thanks to the club throws Moshiri's money in all the wrong places.

I don't know what the final asking price was for Ben B-D but we'd definitely be in a better position now if we'd paid it however the reality is that we probably didn't have the money. Personally I'd have taken the £50-60m offered for Gordon and spent it on a goal scorer. Maybe they'll do that in January.
Potential - possibly; but 'At the Moment' nowt but an idiot would give you £50-60M for Gordon

All the 'factors', aka, excuses, that Might be made for Everton...and by extension maybe Lampard.
Travel, jet lag, the heat, the grass, reduced squad - whatever, applied to Celtic as well - yet they made a better fist of it than we did.
Seems a small matter - but didn't celtic go to Australia the week before Everton and already played a game there before our game on Sunday?

Who do we get in then?

Only useful sacking a managef when you have someone better lined up.

The team is awful, only a few managers out there gets this lot performing better.

Lampard stays and should be given money to spend on attacker's in January, becuase yet again the people doing transfers have let the manager down, maupay and McNeil ffs
Totally agree, but we do know that when / if they pull the trigger there will be no one lined up. The next 10 weeks or so will potentially be among the most defining in the history of our club. And that, quite frankly (no pun intended), scares the hell out of me ?

Seems a small matter - but didn't celtic go to Australia the week before Everton and already played a game there before our game on Sunday?
Also our midfield is either injured or at the World cup. That's why he played 523 because we only had Price and Doucoure.

Lamps has to be better but I don't see the point in "wanting him to fail" as some do. Sacking another manager wouldn't be good news.

We find ourselves in the worst situation in the Premier League , other than having to win a game to remain up.

We have 23games to secure the clubs Premier League status.

Farhad Moshiri must understand the past is the past.The £70million spendvin the summer means nothing.

Its almost uncalcuable the cost to him if we go down a season before the New Stadium opens.

Moshiri has to spend what it takes to provide the goals we are going to need to get 30 points asap.

We have probably got 20, as its likely we lose the next three and will be bottom.
The worst situation unless top strikers come in, thats if they can persuaded to.

I fear for us, as Frank, Thelwell failed to get a striler or two during summer.
Its their mess and i wanna hear their explanation not bull [Poor language removed], bad luck with DCL.
They bought Maupey, Mc Neil, manage AG who has been poor.

20 games to save us against teams fight tooth and nail to stay up.to.

No doubt.
All about opinions innit, but Celtic are worse than Bournemouth and we essentially turned in a Bournemouth 3.0 performance, aka, sideways, backwards, no apparent shape or pattern.

When we did in the 2nd half, hit them on the break 3 or 4 times, we seemed to lack both confidence and sometimes the support to push into their box and put them under real 'In the box' pressure.

Where this leaves Lampard is anybody's guess?

Doing a Dusty Springfield impression?
Wishing and Hoping?
Wishing for 4 or 5 points from his next 3 league games and Hoping Santa drops Ronaldo down the Finch Farm chimney.

Totally agree, but we do know that when / if they pull the trigger there will be no one lined up. The next 10 weeks or so will potentially be among the most defining in the history of our club. And that, quite frankly (no pun intended), scares the hell out of me ?

Do you know how many times I've heard that in the last 30 years...

The song remains the same.

Get Duncan Ferguson lined up.Ism not saying if you look at his CV he is Tutal.

But hes taken Everton to Utd, played Premier League sides on Won, got points on the board.
How!!! he knows how to set up.match day.
Professional footballers should play to instructions, with all the qualities their salaries require.
Duncan on the sideline, in the dressing room, the days leading up to.games.

Hes got it!! Not over coached.Alex Ferguson, MANAGED PLAYERS, SET UP FOR GAMES.
Coaches can work on techniques, methods.
For me get Duncan Ferguson in, Mr Everton.
Carisma, passion, hes worked under all our last seven managers.
If iam going down i ll go down with Duncan Ferguson everyday.

Duncan knows what hes doing, i ll stand with him.

Sydney Wsnderers on a AirPAT partially synthetic pitch, who agreed that .??

We are in our worst nightmare and Frank looks homesick, worried to hell.Well , millions in bank he cant be to worried.
Duncan will wake the squad up, he can get a Tune.

But hes taken Everton to Utd, played Premier League sides on Won, got points on the board.
Professional footballers should play to instructions, with all the qualities their salaries require.

We are in our worst nightmare and Frank looks homesick, worried to hell.Well , millions in bank he cant be to worried.
He blew it against Villa mate that was his big chance

His style of playing is unsustainable unfortunately

He blew it against Villa mate that was his big chance
One game?? Iam not for sacking Frank, his coaching enterage.
But i think you and i could sort out Wolves.
Give us a Top 9, a foil playing of hi.Kaiffer Moore i wanted from Wigan £4million, as back up to DCL.
Up to feet, stick hes good at that.Changed game for Wales, not hes not Benzemar but,type hed work for us.
Why, Time!! few seconds for midfield to get up park, pressure off.Aerial Threat, he can score, a player.Cannon Scores?
We need here ,now, not potential, one for future.
So Frank, Thelwell better sort it.??DCL good to go.Full 90 mins week in week out goals.But a Lucas Moura type if Jordan wants to go in Jan.AG wants out Champions League.Get a replacement.
Scary forward line, potential to score 1/2/3/4 goals, as many as opposition score in any match.
I ll bet we are tight at the back as any side in bottom 12, league.

Get this lot back to Finch Farm, take a rest reflect, get into work 10Dec.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back